Maple's Landing - A Harvest Moon RP -> Phil's Plotter

• WELCOME
  • EVENTS
  • STAFF
  • CREDITS
Years ago, the tiny town of Maple’s Landing was an amazing sight. Bustling with activity, it seemed as though the land had received the Harvest Queen’s blessed touch; and it had.

Blissful life took a turn for the worse over a decade ago, when a great Calamity touched the land. Horrified by the events, the people rebuffed their Queen. Saddened by her people's snubbing, she put herself into a deep sleep and the land withered. Now, the town is tasked with saving their homeland before it's too late.

Join the townspeople in their arduous task and enjoy life in the meantime, form bonds, find love and live!

NOTE: If you are advertising an OPEN THREAD, type "OT"
REGISTER your site handle, thank you!

FESTIVALS & EVENTS

SPR. 7[10/13] | Fox Hunt
The ultimate whodunit! This year it's a little different and pretty spooky! Can the Fox Spirit be found before time's up?!

SPR. 12 [10/23] | Harmony Day
Love is in the aaaair~ 🎵 Get together with your sweetheart and spend a romantic evening together! If you're single though... well, maybe one of the bars will have a single mingle to meet someone at. ;)

Skin: toadstools, with input from all of staff!
Graphics: DayDreamer, Mona, & Half Alive Ice
We do not own Harvest Moon, Ranch Story or Story of Seasons - credit belongs to Marvelous, Natsume, & xSeed.
CAMP FOXTAIL : YEAR NINE

replynew topicnew poll

Phil's Plotter
Matt
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 06:16 PM
quote--

Small Milk

Group: Turnip
Gold: 1840
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 653

Rep: 2 pts

Awards: 1

user posted image

Philemon Moore, 26, single, new resident
That one dude who cooks well

In general Phil is a pretty social person, especially when it comes to meeting new people. He's always wanting to try out new things

Alright so here's a few ideas:

Restaurant: Right now Tête-à-tête is going to be in a sort of "soft launch" where he'll still be working everything out and actually building and setting up his kitchen and dining room. However he would be happy to cook for anyone that came in the door. But any kind of major event with large groups would be more geared towards the end of Winter or start of Spring.

So I could definitely see a thread of somebody coming to visit as he's setting up the restaurant.

He also wants to set up ways to supply his restaurant with fresh ingredients from the Landing so making friends with farmers and such could be interesting.

What I want:

PHIL, WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE? SARCASM! One thing that Phil really likes is to be as sassy and sarcastic as possible. He usually does it for fun but he has no qualms about beating down somebody being a bit too high and mighty if needs be. However he rarely tries to really hurt somebody's feeling even if he knew how for him to do that would require him being in an extremely bad mood. He's also quite a fan of poking fun at shy people, both because its adorable to watch and it helps them break out of their shells.

Foodie! Dude, if you like to eat food/cook it, Phil would most likely love to bounce ideas of off you and try new recipes. Who knows, he might also become a friend (or more than that hueheuheu)

He's a bro What I mean is that Philemon is the kind of person who is used to helping people out with problems they have. (Having bartending experience does that sometimes :P) Although he's not really "white knight" about it, usually being the realist in most situations, he still likes to see people being happy so he'll usually be a good listener. Come in for some coffee and talk about life perhaps? It's said that it's easier to be honest with strangers after all...

And I guess for him, romance is very simple. He find you interesting, he asks you out and lets things go from there, no hurt feelings if things don,t work out (he hates having to hold a grudge towards anyone, it's annoying). He's also quite an expressive and artistic person so being romantic isn't really that difficult for him. Though if a girl really catches his eyes, he might actually be a bit shy about it, as he might feel more stressed about being sure he acts correctly

What I don't want:

Demons of Khorne coming to tear his business down. But apart from that I'm open to many ideas!

Edit: Oh also he plays the piano if any of you musically inclined folks are reading this.
pm--
^
Colette
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 08:28 PM
quote--

ferocious tongue play

Group: Pineapple
Gold: 20410

Donate
Member No.: 338

Rep: 61 pts

Awards: 41

JANE & PHIL
aw yiss, twice the sass and sarcasm! Jane's 29, a hairstylist & beautician, and pretty much a regular at every bar in town, I'd say. She's always down for a good laugh and a stiff drink, and she for sure wouldn't turn down a good meal.

MARCUS & PHIL
Marcus is one of my newer guys so I'm still getting used to him, but he's right up Phil's alley! While he is pretty stuck-up, he's a huge beer geek and is looking for work as a bartender. He homebrews, ferments veggies, makes kombucha, the whole nine yards. They would have a ton to chat about, I'm sure! And maybe once Tête-à-tête is more on its feet he could use a new employee? c:

Feel free to send me a message anytime if you want to thread or plot more! http://i47.tinypic.com/1e9x10.png
pm--
^
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 09:10 PM
quote--

CALL THE COPS IT'S BUTT SNUFFER

Group: Eggplant
Gold: 1080

Donate
Member No.: 216

Rep: 106 pts

Awards: 48

Fran and Phil Dude, Fran is always so down to stop in for a cup of coffee. She'll be happy to yack his ear off on a slow day. She loves food too, sooooo hit her up, lol!

I'll let you know when I think up more stuff <3
pm--email--
^
Matt
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 10:00 PM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

@Colette A thread with Jane and Phil sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe an afternoon/evening drink as Philemon finishes setting things up for the day? We can PM to set everything up

@Butterbeans Eyy a good cup of coffee sounds cool. I'm sure by now he'd have unpacked his turkish coffee maker... Same thing, Pm me so we can set it up!
pm--
^
hani
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 07:27 PM
quote--

Group: Potato
Gold: 3340

Donate
Member No.: 627

Rep: 13 pts

Awards: 3

HELLO HI been meaning to post here!! i see you already have tons of threads but would you like to add another? c;

phil and mina: this is my precious bb who wants to be a star. super sweet and positive, might appear like a child to phil BUT she would be totally down to eat some fantastic cuisine! despite being smol, she's a big eater. she's also a huge flirt and i'm sure she'd find that the food isn't the only eye candy around here wink wink so that could create a very interesting interaction! flirty mina + food + cute phil = insanity?
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 07:03 PM
quote--

Medium Milk

Group: Strawberry
Gold: 6710

Donate
Member No.: 533

Rep: 10 pts

Awards: 7

Mason + Phil

Mason is my youngest character so far only being fifteen. He is an orphan who has had to pretty much survive on his own since the age of ten. He knows how to cook and is good at it. Unfortunately he has a tendency to hold his emotions at arms length and is quite the pessimist. He is pretty much on the formal side though when it comes to interacting with adults. He needs to learn how to lighten up. Spends a lot of his time in the library or forest, though he might get curious about Phil's restaurant and decide to check it out.

Alain + Phil

Alain is older but still a bit younger than Phil. In fact he's seven years younger than Phil. He's blind so his other senses are enhanced to make up for his lack of eyesight. Despite his blindness he is a pretty good cook and often cooks his own food. He doesn't have the highest opinion of himself because of his father and perhaps tries to hard to stay on people's good side. Arrived close to the end of fall, so he's pretty much still learning his way around.

Jade + Phil

Jade unlike my other characters couldn't cook to save his life. Luckily his twin sister can cook, othe would have to become dependent on sandwiches and eating out. While he can't cook he is a blacksmith, so maybe they could meet because of that. Maybe one of the blades of one of his kitchen knives gets messed up and Phil brings it to Jade to be repaired. He's three years younger than Phil.

All characters apps can be found in my signature just click the picture

@Matt
pm--
^
Matt
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 08:32 PM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

@Butterfly
Phil & Alain

Yeah i think those two would make a nice duo. Also Phil's honestly lacking in the male friends department so yeah :p. Honestly I don't any particular idea for a thread. If you've got something relating to maybe his plot or something tell me but all in all, i'm open for just about anything!
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:20 PM
quote--

Medium Milk

Group: Strawberry
Gold: 6710

Donate
Member No.: 533

Rep: 10 pts

Awards: 7

Alain + Phil

Alain right now is lacking in the friends department, so he definitely needs some people he could consider his friends. Well he loves eating and cooking food, so they could bond over that. He can also sing so we could work out a plot that surrounds his ability to carry a tune. Though he doesn't usually sing unless he thinks he is alone. Though if he is lost in thought he can be caught humming to himself. Maybe Matt hears him singing when he thinks he is alone or Alain overhears him playing the piano and follow the sound. I guess we could go with the same principle if we went with the food idea.

@Matt
pm--
^
kylia
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 05:28 AM
quote--

Medium Milk

Group: Potato
Gold: 2180

Donate
Member No.: 270

Rep: 6 pts

Awards: 3

Sooo...hey there! In your plotter, you mentioned wanting Phil to maybe network with farmers about supplying produce etc?
I would love to have him meet my character, Shae O’Keeffe. She owns/runs an organic produce and apothecary business from her farm, Rose Cottage Farm (check it out in the Poplar River District) and she would love to talk maybe supplying your restaurant with some fresh organically grown fruits, veggies, herbs and even pies, jams, etc etc

Also, on a side note, she LOVES to cook, talk about cooking, and is a real foodie, too!

Let me know if you're interested! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/mapleslanding/emojis/smilie1.png

@Matt
pm--email--
^
Half Alive Ice
 Posted: Yesterday at 12:10 pm
quote--

#MLGA

Group: Eggplant
Gold: 1020

Donate
Member No.: 112

Rep: 122 pts

Awards: 56

omg can he teach Niles how to cook

(Also hi I don’t think we’ve met it’s nice to meet you ❤️ Some background: Niles is a spoiled rich boy who grew up never really having to lift a finger up for anything, and since he moved to the Landing he’s learned to cook... sort... of...? (I mean, it’s edible I guess...) but he’d love to surprise his wife with a home cooked mea one day)
pm--www--
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options replynew topicnew poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
GOSSAMER Fiore Town RPG-Directory Aspen Valley 

toggle c-box