Maple's Landing - A Harvest Moon RP -> [f] I whispered somebody please adore me

• WELCOME
  • EVENTS
  • STAFF
  • CREDITS
Years ago, the tiny town of Maple’s Landing was an amazing sight. Bustling with activity, it seemed as though the land had received the Harvest Queen’s blessed touch; and it had.

Blissful life took a turn for the worse over a decade ago, when a great Calamity touched the land. Horrified by the events, the people rebuffed their Queen. Saddened by her people's snubbing, she put herself into a deep sleep and the land withered. Now, the town is tasked with saving their homeland before it's too late.

Join the townspeople in their arduous task and enjoy life in the meantime, form bonds, find love and live!

NOTE: If you are advertising an OPEN THREAD, type "OT"
REGISTER your site handle, thank you!

FESTIVALS & EVENTS

SPR. 16 [11/1] | Harmony Day
Love is in the aaaair~ 🎵 Get together with your sweetheart and spend a romantic evening together! If you're single though... well, maybe one of the bars will have a single mingle to meet someone at. ;)

SPR. 29 [11/27] | Flower Festival
A ceremony to celebrate the plethora of flowery flora that dots the landscape of Spring! Along with the crowning of the Flower Queen there are the mystery flower dances where couples are paired off according to a matching boutonnieres and corsages.

Skin: toadstools, with input from all of staff!
Graphics: DayDreamer, Mona, & Half Alive Ice
We do not own Harvest Moon, Ranch Story or Story of Seasons - credit belongs to Marvelous, Natsume, & xSeed.

replynew topic

[f] I whispered somebody please adore me, Dante + Cody
CrumbleCakes
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 02:48 AM
quote--

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Group: Moderator
Gold: 36920
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 108

Rep: 134 pts

Awards: 64

Dante Noble
Outfit
Autumn 15th, Year 8
Evening
Tag: Cody Anderson @Butterbeans
-----

He almost didn’t wanna go out tonight. But it would seem really unfair to Cody if Dante said to him, “this festival reminds me too much of my ex and I’m still not over it”, and kinda…skeevy and ♥♥♥♥. Mostly because Moonviewing had always correlated with Panella’s birthday, so it was like, a double date night of celebration, and HE JUST COULDN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER OVER THIS. Which sucked and felt wrong, and ugh, he just needed a new association with this festival.

Maybe using his new boyfriend as a means for that wasn’t ideal but…Well it didn’t take a genius to tell Dante that he needed to get the ♥♥♥♥ over himself and move on with his miserable life. So he called Cody up, hey babe, if you’re not busy tonight, uh, wanna head down to the beach and stare at the moon…Or my face, and make-out with me I dunno, up to you, but I’ll bring the wine if you’re down. It was a very elaborate and romantic offer, and Cody, being Cody, just couldn’t refuse him, cause why the ♥♥♥♥ would he?

Down to the beach it was, why the beach, ahhhh, he missed it, what could he say? Summer was long over, and so were the days of surfing the hours away, and making the mad dash home to change clothes and head to work. Instead, it was back to school, and homework, and cuddling with Cody in the library while they studied. Good ♥♥♥♥, still some good ♥♥♥♥, but it was time they had a REAL date.

Walking onto the beach, a blanket thrown over his shoulder, a bottle of wine in one hand, and the other wrapped around Cody’s. The picture of romance, that was them. The water looked beautiful tonight, with the moon high and bright, illuminating the ocean with a long, white stripe.

”Where should we sit?” Dante asked as their shoes hit sand. ”Anywhere looks fine, surprised we’re the only ones out here so far. But hey, more beach for us then, right?”
pm--
^
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 10:23 AM
quote--

CALL THE COPS IT'S BUTT SNUFFER

Group: Eggplant
Gold: 2040

Donate
Member No.: 216

Rep: 112 pts

Awards: 51

Cody Anderson

Wearing

Dante
@CrumbleCakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody couldn't help gently swinging his hand in Dante's as they walked onto the beach. He had never done this kind of thing before. Well, not the date part, obviously, but the whole mass moon viewing thing. He had heard people talk about it in the past. People get together for this one night where the moon gets really big, and they'll bring out telescopes or have picnics by candlelight or any other stereotypically gushy thing they could think of, and they would just sit there and stare at the moon. It was supposed to be romantic. At the time, Cody had thought it was dumb, but he was also lonely and bitter.

Now, the thought of getting to sit with Dante on the beach doing absolutely nothing made him smile. It seemed like they had been doing that a lot lately. They would just sit together at Cody's place in the city or at the library and just do homework in each other's presence. Cody especially liked when they'd sit next to one another on his couch, close enough so that their legs touched, and he could just lean against Dante while he read or flipped through flashcards or tried to make sense of a math problem. Or sometimes Dante would lean against Cody, and when they had a class together, Cody would wrap his arms around Dante and hold his notes so that they could both see. Those study sessions were never academically productive, though.

”Where should we sit?" Dante asked, and Cody looked out at the beach. It was pretty bright out for the sun having just set. The moon shone bright enough to illuminate the sand. Cody couldn't have been more thankful for it. Normally the beach at night kind of freaked him out. It wasn't the beach so much as the ocean, though. Whenever he looked out to sea and saw the black void that the night created his stomach would turn and he would start to panic, and while the horizon was still dark when he looked out to sea, having Dante's hand in his helped.

"Not too close to the water," Cody finally replied, carefully watching the spot where the white foam of the waves lapped at the sand. He felt a mix of excitement and anxiety swirl around in his stomach that reminded him of that day when he finally admitted his crush on Dante.

”Anywhere looks fine, surprised we’re the only ones out here so far. But hey, more beach for us then, right?”

"Right." Cody smiled. "Why not here, then? I mean, it's as good as any other spot," he suggested. When they stopped, Cody took a moment to lay out the towels he brought because of course he didn't think to bring a blanket, and he sat down, taking a moment to wiggle his butt into the sand to make himself more comfortable.

"So, what wine did you get?" The sleeve of Dante's jacket that Cody loved to wear slid up his arm as he reached for the bottle. He figured he should at least know what the name was. That way if he hated it, he could never drink it again.
pm--email--
^
CrumbleCakes
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 05:46 PM
quote--

Donate

@Butterbeans
-------

Here worked totally fine for him then. Better than playing that dumbass game of "ooh where should we sit ooooh" all ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ night long. They threw down their towels and blanket and settled down next to each other, Cody slotting in perfectly against his side. God, he was so cute tonight. And in his jacket espcially, practically swimming in it. Okay yeah, this was making Dante feel a whoooole lot better being reminded that like, oh yeah, his boyfriend was ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ adorable??? Like damn, won the dating lottery here, move over everyone, this was where it's at!

"So, what wine did you get?" Cody asked as he reached for the bottle.

"Just regular old Falconne Finest, nothing really fancy," Dante replied, popping the cork off before Cody took it from him fully. "Figured it was a safe bet. Didn't want you thinking I was tooooo cheesy of a romantic," he sneered at Cody playfully, then leaned in to pop a quick kiss on his lips. Which, you know, a total lie, everyone under the sun knew that Dante was a tooootal sucker for that ♥♥♥♥, but he had a rep to uphold...Sometimes.

But this was nice, the two of them, sitting out on the beach, passing the wine bottle between them as they stared off at the ocean, waves crashing gently into the shore as the tiniest of blue dots flashed in the rolling surf.

"You know, some animals only come out to breed under the full moon like this in the ocean," Dante started. "Usually squid. They'll come up fromt he deep water, basically have the most INTENSE sex of their life, lay their eggs, then ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ die. Like, killer sex. The most rockin ♥♥♥♥ of their life then boom, babies, and death. Not a bad way to go out, if you're a squid I guess.....Not the sexiest thing in the world, but hey, shoutout to all the new squid babies thtat were layed tonight. All the squibbies. Thounsands of squibbies. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ nature man, it's beautiful. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up, but beautiful."

Cue the screams of everyone clutching at their hearts over how ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ROMANTIC he was.

"....So yeah, fun fact. Killer sex." Dante nodded. Man, he was just a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ keeper for life.
pm--
^
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 10:21 AM
quote--

Donate

Cody Anderson

Wearing

Dante
@CrumbleCakes

"Just regular old Falconne Finest."

user posted image

"Nothing really fancy," Dante said, and Cody nodded along as he took the bottle from him. He briefly looked at the label, noting how boring it looked compared to some of the other wine labels he'd seen around. At least this one wasn't awful. "Figured it was a safe bet. Didn't want you thinking I was tooooo cheesy of a romantic," Dante continued before leaning over to give Cody a kiss.

"Yeah, well, you're doing a pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥ job convincing me," Cody laughed before taking a few sips out of the wine bottle and handing it back to Dante.

They sat there for a few moments, just listening to the surf, watching the moon, and passing the bottle of wine back and forth before Dante broke the silence. "You know, some animals only come out to breed under the full moon like this in the ocean."

"Yeah?" Cody asked, glancing at Dante.

"Usually squid. They'll come up from the deep water, basically have the most INTENSE sex of their life, lay their eggs, then ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ die. Like, killer sex. The most rockin ♥♥♥♥ of their life then boom, babies, and death."

"Well, ♥♥♥♥."

"Not a bad way to go out, if you're a squid I guess... Not the sexiest thing in the world, but hey, shoutout to all the new squid babies that were layed tonight. All the squibbies. Thounsands of squibbies. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ nature man, it's beautiful. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up, but beautiful..... So yeah, fun fact. Killer sex."

Cody slowly nodded as he stared out at the water as he tried to imagine what that would be like. Killer sex. Literally. So intense... that you die. "Talk about going out with a bang." Cody smirked at his god awful joke and glanced over to see Dante's reaction.

They quieted down, though, and after a moment of staring out at the dark ocean,
Cody asked, "Would you go for it?" He grabbed the wine bottle for a few more sips. "Just... You get to have the most amazing sex you could ever hope for... but then you die."

Cody waited for Dante's answer, and quietly thought about the question himself. After a moment's consideration, he continued, "I think I might... But it would depend... I mean, a couple of years ago, I would have said yes, no question, but... Hypothetically, yes, like, if I'm single and it's just some random guy off the street, I don't give a ♥♥♥♥, but, like... If I were in a relationship in this situation, which... I am now, obviously, I don't think I would unless the other person would. I don't want to just leave him high and dry, cause that would ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ suck... Could you imagine just, like... going balls deep and then he just straight up dies on you. Has a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ heart attack or something. That's some traumatic ♥♥♥♥ right there."

He leaned back on his elbows, still thinking intensely about the topic at hand. "How do they know the sex is that intense, anyway?" Cody asked, looking back at Dante. "Because if it's the only sex they ever get... you're not comparing it to anything, so, like... technically it's the best sex because it's the only sex." He was thinking way too much about these poor squids and their ♥♥♥♥♥♥ / amazing / all-around-♥♥♥♥♥♥-up sex lives.
pm--email--
^
CrumbleCakes
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 03:24 AM
quote--

Donate

@Butterbeans
-----

"Talk about going out with a bang."

"Aaaayyyyyyy," Dante winked and finger gunned back to him.

"Would you ever go for it? Just...You get to have the most amazing sex you could ever hope for...but then you die."

Holy ♥♥♥♥, yeah he would!!!! It was hardly even a question, Dante wouldn't hesitate. It would be the absolute end all for him, like there was no other better wa to go out. It would complete his pitiful existence ten fold. His descendents would be feeling it for years to come, and that's how great it would be cause somehow he'd have descendents! It'd be ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ wild!

"I'd be the first in line for the most rocking, killer sex ever," Dante nodded. "Put an end to it all right away, I don't wanna be kept waiting."

Be. Sooooo. Perfect.

"I think I might...But it would depend," Cody started, and just like, launched into this long tangent about it. He got Dante laughing stupidly over "balls deep and then he dies", cause holy ♥♥♥♥, he would hope that death came like, after all was said and done.

".....-Technically it's the best sex cause it's the only sex."

"Okay, listen you little virgin, you can aaaabsolutely have the worst first time and only time, and it would only suck worse if you died after it, cause it was like, so bad, you couldn't go on living," Dante explained. "Like that would just be the expeirnece for you, and then you're dead and you'd never have to worry about it again. Done deal after that."

He nodded wisely as he said it, completely confident in words. Cause he was like, the MASTER of having bad sex with just about everyone he had ever been in bed with (but that was probably because he had a million other problems that conflicted with that, oops). He grabbed the wine bttle and took a few, hearty swigs from it.

"But like okay, listen, my guy, my dude, my scrumptious little cupcake....We're never gonna bang unless you're like, adamant about breaking up with me. Cause it'll be SO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ DISAPPOINTING. Like I dunno how bad it could be, but hooooobaby, it'll problably be bad. I don't deserve you, you're too good for me, but let's just pretend that sexual attraction is fake and made-up and NEVER worry about it again. And be thankful we're not squid. Could you iimagine being a squid? That would be AWFUL. Sure, we wouldn't die virgins, but as humans...God I wish I could die a virgin. Also sometimes wish I could just- Well, before this gets too dark, I'll just live vicariously through you. Good? Awesome, swell, wonderful. Anyway, what useless fact about the ocean do you wanna hear about next cause I got a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ MILLION."
pm--
^
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 05:52 AM
quote--

Donate

Cody Anderson

Wearing

Dante
@CrumbleCakes

"Okay, listen you little virgin."

Cody grabbed the bottle of wine.

"You can aaaabsolutely have the worst first time and only time, and it would only suck worse if you died after it, cause it was like, so bad, you couldn't go on living,"

Cody swallowed down a mouthful of wine that was probably a little too big. "That's not what I'm saying, though," he replied.

"Like that would just be the experience for you, and then you're dead and you'd never have to worry about it again. Done deal after that."

"Well, yeah, but," Cody paused to take another drink before he passed the bottle back to Dante. "Listen, if it's the only sex you've had, then technically it's both the best and worst. Even if it sucks ass, it's still the best sex you've ever had because it's the only sex you've ever had." He sat there and pouted for a moment before he flopped on his back and spread his arms wide. "Forget it."

"But like okay, listen, my guy, my dude, my scrumptious little cupcake...." Cody glanced over at Dante with a tiny smirk. "We're never gonna bang unless you're like, adamant about breaking up with me." The smirk left. "Cause it'll be SO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ DISAPPOINTING. Like I dunno how bad it could be, but hooooobaby, it'll problably be bad."

"Oh, come the ♥♥♥♥ on, Dante. Don't give yourself so much credit," Cody rolled his eyes and propped himself up on his elbows.

"I don't deserve you, you're too good for me, but let's just pretend that sexual attraction is fake and made-up and NEVER worry about it again."

"Dante."

"And be thankful we're not squid. Could you imagine being a squid?"

"Oh my god."

"That would be AWFUL. Sure, we wouldn't die virgins, but as humans...God I wish I could die a virgin. Also sometimes wish I could just- Well, before this gets too dark, I'll just live vicariously through you. Good? Awesome, swell, wonderful. Anyway, what useless fact about the ocean do you wanna hear about next cause I got a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ MILLION."

"Dante," he sighed and sat up straight. "No, you're not getting away that easy. What the hell is the problem?" Cody turned so that he was facing Dante. "Are you okay? I mean, if you don't wanna go that far, that's fine, but... Can I at least know why?" Cody ran a hand through his hair. "I mean, why are you so convinced it's gonna suck? I like you, Dante. I'm not dating you just to get in your pants, I'm dating you because I like being with you. You. As a person. I'm not gonna just straight up peace out because of something stupid like that."

Cody didn't know why he was letting himself get worked up over this. It hadn't been a big deal before. They'd just get to a point, Dante would be like, "How about no," and Cody would shrug his shoulders and be like, "Okay, that's fine." If he didn't want to go there, he just straight up didn't want to, and that was okay. But, just... something about the way Dante said it bothered Cody. A lot. "We're never gonna bang unless you're adamant about breaking up with me." Cody wouldn't do that to him... So did that mean that Dante would be the one to break up with him? Why was this even a thought? He absolutely didn't want it to be. So what was the issue?
pm--email--
^
CrumbleCakes
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 08:34 PM
quote--

Donate

@Butterbeans
----

”What the hell is the problem?”

WaS hE nOt BeInG oBvIoUs?! Whatwhatwhatwhat part of this was not comprehensible??? It made preeeetty clear sense to Dante!

"Are you okay? I mean, if you don't wanna go that far, that's fine, but... Can I at least know why?”

HE WAS NEVER OKAY, WHY HADN’T ANYONE FIGURED THAT PART OUT YET?!

"I mean, why are you so convinced it's gonna suck? I like you, Dante. I'm not dating you just to get in your pants, I'm dating you because I like being with you. You. As a person. I'm not gonna just straight up peace out because of something stupid like that.”

”Okay, but what if you dooooo though?!” Dante asked back, starting to sound panicky. ”And then I can’t deliver cause my cripplinglowself-esteemandself-imageissues get in the way, and I turn out to be the most, depressingpieceofshiteverhuhhuhuh? Like okay, ♥♥♥♥ the sex, ahaha funny, but like, what about everyhtingelse?? What if one day you realizeI’mnot ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ worthitcauseI’MAGODDAMNMESSWEIGHING YOU DOWN?!”

Dante wheezed as his voice broke and he grabbed for the wine bottle to wet his parched throat. His eyes were shot wide, and his hands were clearly getting shaky. Whatever control he normally didn’t really have over his lips was totally gone right now, and every single one of his thoughts just started tumbling out all at once.

”Did you know that YOU’RE amazing though?!?!?! Did you know thatyou’realotsweeterthanyouthink you are, and how like, you’resuper ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cuteandsmart, and goddamndoyoubreakmyheart sometimes cause your life is like, so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tragic, butIstillthinkyou’reamazing cause ♥♥♥♥ man, I’ve been through some ♥♥♥♥, but if I had to go through your ♥♥♥♥, whooooooooo, Idon’tthinkIwouuuuuuuuld. I’d just cutmyselfoutoftheeuqationIMMEADITELY, like ♥♥♥♥ man, you’re a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ trooper, and I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ lovethat and I wish I was ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tough as you are. Cause I dunno if you know but I’ma ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ whocan’tevenhandlerejection, so you know there’s that…..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Do you ever just wanna scream? CAUSE I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING, WATCH THIS.”

He turned away to lift his head up to that stupid moon they were supposed to be watching and let out a long, long scream-

”AHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- Huhcoughguofff, ♥♥♥♥, ♥♥♥♥, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hell, aw ♥♥♥♥.. auuugughghghghgh. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ THERAPEAUTIC!”

Huh, been a whole since it felt like he was falling apart at the seams. Felt odd. Felt good. Felt ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ bad too.
pm--
^
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 02:28 AM
quote--

Donate

Cody Anderson

Wearing

Dante
@CrumbleCakes

”Okay, but what if you dooooo though?!” Cody was about to tell Dante that he sounded absolutely ridiculous, but something in Dante's voice stopped him. He sounded like he actually believed himself. ”And then I can’t deliver cause my cripplinglowself-esteemandself-imageissues get in the way, and I turn out to be the most, depressingpieceofshiteverhuhhuhuh? Like okay, ♥♥♥♥ the sex, ahaha funny, but like, what about everyhtingelse?? What if one day you realizeI’mnot ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ worthitcauseI’MAGODDAMNMESSWEIGHING YOU DOWN?!”

God, he looked like he could have cried. His eyes were wide and panicked, and his hands were shaking. Cody reached forward and gently took Dante's hands in his own, hoping that he could provide at least some kind of comfort. "No offense, but that's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stupid." Yep. Such a great comfort. "Babe, listen. That's not gonna happen."

"Did you know that YOU’RE amazing though?!?!?!" Cody paused. Where was he going with this? "Did you know thatyou’realotsweeterthanyouthink you are, and how like, you’resuper ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cuteandsmart, and goddamndoyoubreakmyheart sometimes cause your life is like, so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tragic, butIstillthinkyou’reamazing cause ♥♥♥♥ man, I’ve been through some ♥♥♥♥, but if I had to go through your ♥♥♥♥, whooooooooo, Idon’tthinkIwouuuuuuuuld. I’d just cutmyselfoutoftheeuqationIMMEADITELY, like ♥♥♥♥ man, you’re a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ trooper, and I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ lovethat and I wish I was ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tough as you are. Cause I dunno if you know but I’ma ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ whocan’tevenhandlerejection, so you know there’s that…..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Do you ever just wanna scream? CAUSE I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING, WATCH THIS." Cody let Dante's hands slip away as he turned away from Cody and just screamed up at the sky. "♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ THERAPEAUTIC!”

Cody sat there for a moment, trying to take in every word Dante just puked out. And it was a lot. "Yeah, and what about you?" he began hesitantly. "You give me way too much credit... Like, yeah, I was dealt a ♥♥♥♥ hand. A lot of people were-are... And ya know what I did withit? I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ran. Like the world's biggest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥... coward. 'S the kinduv ♥♥♥♥ I do. Kay?" Cody reached blindly for the wine bottle until he almost knocked it over, and he grabbed it to take a huge gulp, leaving it almost empty.

"I jus... I don't deal with ♥♥♥♥. I ♥♥♥♥♥♥' hate it. Like... yeah, ♥♥♥♥ Emma. I hope she ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dies... a death of... some pain and... ♥♥♥♥, I'unno! But I dun wanna part of it... I ever tell you 'bout that ♥♥♥♥♥? Cause let me ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tell ya..." Cody paused, clenching and unclenching his hands, already willing his tears that have yet to come to go away. Before he could think about it, though, the words started spilling out. "She didn't care. At all. Literally. She just... pretended like I wasn't even there... Well, ya know, until she could get something outuv it. Or use me to get at my dad. Or if I did something to piss her off. And then it would get even worse. She locked me out of the house for a week and a half because I didn't wait for her to pick me up from track. And she'd eat all the food on me. Or she'd take my dinner from me like I made it for her, and then she wouldn't eat it. She'd just let it sit there while she just popped more pills. So I just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ran, because at least then I wouldn' haveta take care of her ass, too, right?"

Cody rubbed angry tears out of his eyes, but the more tears formed, the angrier he became about the whole thing, and so more tears would bubble at the corners of his eyes. "And I'm just... so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ TIRED of being alone all the goddamn time!! ... Do you know... I talked big 'bout goin back to Aspermont. I woulduv chickened out... so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ fast if you didn't go... I don't even think I coulda gotten on that train. I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ need you, Dante. I'm clingy as ♥♥♥♥, because I'm done going through all this bull ♥♥♥♥ on my own. So get used to it, okay?"

He took a huge, deep breath and pulled his knees into his chest. "And you know what else?" Cody asked, significantly quieter than he had been just a moment ago. "You're ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ gorgeous... And you're a lot nicer than you think, too. A lot. Like, you look like you could beat me into a pulp, which, a. you definitely could, and b. is really ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hot, but you're also, like... really kind? But you just don't take ♥♥♥♥... And I really like that... A lot... Like... more than I want to admit. Which is a lot... I'm just really ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ into you, Dante."
pm--email--
^
CrumbleCakes
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 11:33 PM
quote--

Donate

@Butterbeans
-----

Listen, who had time to listen? Certainly not Dante! Not when he had TOO MUCH TO SAY and so little time to say it. Every word that popped into his brain just came streaming out of his mouth, and he had no way of controlling it. Sure, inside he was screaming at himself to shut up you idiot. But he couldn’t, and Dante just kept talking, then switched to actually physically screaming, and only stopped when his lungs couldn’t take anymore. It was WILD. He was actually out of breath.

”…..Yeah, and what about you?” Cody finally asked.

”Whataboutme?”

"You give me way too much credit... Like, yeah, I was dealt a ♥♥♥♥ hand. A lot of people were-are... And ya know what I did withit? I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ran. Like the world's biggest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥... coward. 'S the kinduv ♥♥♥♥ I do. Kay?”

”Whu-Mm-No?”

Nonono. Nononononono that was ToTaLlY different?! IT it it it had to be! It it it just did!

"I jus... I don't deal with ♥♥♥♥. I ♥♥♥♥♥♥' hate it. Like... yeah, ♥♥♥♥ Emma. I hope she ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dies... a death of... some pain and... ♥♥♥♥, I'unno! But I dun wanna part of it... I ever tell you 'bout that ♥♥♥♥♥? Cause let me ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tell ya…”

And boy howdy did he tell him. It was awful. His mom sounded like a real ♥♥♥♥♥, a real genuine ♥♥♥♥♥ straight outta the gates of hell. It pissed him off cause how could ANYONE treat Cody like that? This kid? This sweet little roll of sugar and cinnamon? Like Cody didn’t do ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ANYTHING, and holy ♥♥♥♥ Dante wanted to fight this ♥♥♥♥♥. Push her ♥♥♥♥ in, show her to abuse her own ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ son.

But god it hurt. Cody kept going, he was on a roll now. Dante could feel his heart squeeze together painfully in his chest, cause he knew. He knew EXACTLY what Cody was talking about. It was kinda scary. It was hitting so close to home. He almost wanted to stop him, don’t say those things, don’t say those things that Dante felt all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ time.

"And you know what else? You're ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ gorgeous... And you're a lot nicer than you think, too. A lot. Like, you look like you could beat me into a pulp, which, a. you definitely could, and b. is really ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hot, but you're also, like... really kind? But you just don't take ♥♥♥♥... And I really like that... A lot... Like... more than I want to admit. Which is a lot... I'm just really ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ into you, Dante.”

No. No no no. Nononononono he was NOT allowed to say that! He was not allowed to end it that way! To end all that that way! No no nonono, no no…No? Or yes? Maybe yes? Was that good? Or was that bad?

”I’m just... so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ TIRED of being alone all the goddamn time!! I'm done going through all this bull ♥♥♥♥ on my own. I'm just really ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ into you, Dante.”

”Ohmygod,” Dante whispered. He was shaking again, but for a good reason this time. He scooched closer to Cody, pulling his arms away from his body to hold on tightly to his hands. ”Y-You mean that?” Dante asked shakily. ”Youreallyreallyreallymeanthat? Cause I get it. I get it. Holy ♥♥♥♥ do I get it. I get iiiiiit, I get iiiit-“

He was hugging him now, shaking and holding him close.

”Don’t be alone, you’renotallowed, okay? You can’t be alone cause I’Malwaysalone and Idon’tlikeiteither, but that’s just cause I’m crazy and myhead ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ liestomeall the time. And that’sokay for me cause I’ve accepted that, but you….You can’t, you can’t feel like that, you’resososossonotallowed. I’m not gonna let you, I can’t, I can’t-“

Not Cody. Anyone but Cody.

”I’m so scared of losing you,” Dante confessed. ”I’m so scared of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ us up. I don’t want a repeat of my last relationship. I hurt her so bad, I-I-I think I drove her away for good. I don’t wanna ♥♥♥♥ you up. I don’t wanna lose you now. I can’t. I can’t keep losing people…..I’m tired of losing people. Can’t lose you too I just got you….The best thing that’s happened to me in too long, too ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ long man. I really like you too, I promise. I do, I do.”

He was just so scared that Cody was gonna see that Dante loved him more than he loved himself. He never even got to tell Pan that. Hell, Pan never knew anything. He didn’t wanna keep Cody in the dark too.
pm--
^
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 12:58 AM
quote--

Donate

Cody Anderson

Wearing

Dante
@CrumbleCakes

Cody looked up as Dante held his hands, and he could feel something shift in his chest, as if he had been holding his breath with only one lung, and then switched to holding his breath with the other. In the smallest of whispers that was barely audible above the waves, Dante asked, ”Y-You mean that? Youreallyreallyreallymeanthat?"

Of course he did. Every word. Cody uncurled his legs, and Dante pulled him into a hug and squeezed him tight. Cause I get it. I get it. Holy ♥♥♥♥ do I get it. I get iiiiiit, I get iiiit-“ Cody wrapped his arms around Dante and rested his head against his shoulder. ”Don’t be alone, you’renotallowed, okay? You can’t be alone cause I’Malwaysalone and Idon’tlikeiteither, but that’s just cause I’m crazy and myhead ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ liestomeall the time. And that’sokay for me cause I’ve accepted that, but you….You can’t, you can’t feel like that, you’resososossonotallowed. I’m not gonna let you, I can’t, I can’t-“

Cody hugged Dante tighter, like he would disappear if he didn't. ”I’m so scared of losing you... I’m so scared of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ us up. I don’t want a repeat of my last relationship. I hurt her so bad, I-I-I think I drove her away for good. I don’t wanna ♥♥♥♥ you up. I don’t wanna lose you now. I can’t. I can’t keep losing people…..I’m tired of losing people. Can’t lose you too I just got you….The best thing that’s happened to me in too long, too ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ long man. I really like you too, I promise. I do, I do.”

The half of a breath Cody had been holding in escaped him. "Me too... I'm not going anywhere... You care... I'm not stupid enough to throw that away." Cody pulled back just enough to be able to see Dante's face. He looked at all of the little freckles on Dante's face... well, those that he could see in the moonlight. One of these days he'd kiss every one of those freckles. For now, though, Cody settled for a soft, gentle kiss on Dante's lips.

When they parted, Cody brushed a little piece of hair away from Dante's face. "'M not going anywhere... and neither are you," he said as he ran his fingers through Dante's hair and started twirling the ends around his fingers. "Look, I... I dunno what to really call this... this... feeling... that I get... And maybe... I'm just naive or somethin... Cause I never done this before. I've never been in a relationship this long before... And... I care about you, Dante. A lot. You mean so much to me... And... If love's not the word for that, I dunno what else to call it, but tha's how I feel, and I want you to know that..." He needed Dante to know that.
pm--email--
^
CrumbleCakes
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 05:21 PM
quote--

Donate

@Butterbeans
------

"Me too... I'm not going anywhere... You care... I'm not stupid enough to throw that away.”

Holy ♥♥♥♥. He meant that, right? Right right? Like there was no way of getting rid of this kid. He was stuck with him. Forever. Or as long as he could. Yes, thank the Goddess, praise Phinae to the heavens and back. Cody pulled back a little, just to…just to stare at him, and a dusty pink blush spread across Dante’s cheeks cause holy ♥♥♥♥. And then Cody leaned forward and gently kissed him, and Dante kissed him back. Afterwards they were just this tangled piled of limbs, staring at each other with wide, blue eyes, Cody’s fingers fiddling around in his hair.

It was disgustingly romantic and Dante was LOVING every second of it.

"'M not going anywhere... and neither are you…Look, I... I dunno what to really call this... this... feeling... that I get... And maybe... I'm just naive or somethin... Cause I never done this before. I've never been in a relationship this long before... And... I care about you, Dante. A lot. You mean so much to me... And... If love's not the word for that, I dunno what else to call it, but tha's how I feel, and I want you to know that…”

♥♥♥♥! Why’d he have to go and say that? Whhhyyyy did he haaaaave to say that? Cause that was just…Holy ♥♥♥♥ that was just….♥♥♥♥! He couldn’t hold this ♥♥♥♥ in any longer. Dante’s face crumbled and tears started leaking down his face, cause hoooooly ♥♥♥♥.

”♥♥♥♥ dude, do you just- Do you even- Holy ♥♥♥♥. D-Do you know how ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ BADLY I’ve wanted someone to say that to me?” Dante sniffled. He had wanted to be told that his whole ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ life, and here Cody just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ said it was like it was no big deal. He just said it so easily, and Dante for once, felt like he wasn’t being bullshitted. Cody meant it. He had to mean it.

Oh god, he meant it.

Dante inhaled shakily, grabbed Cody by the back of his head, and smashed their lips together, because he didn’t have the words right now to explain to Cody just how ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ happy that made him. It felt like that little, nagging ball of negativity that lived in his head just shrunk up a bit- It wasn’t gone, but for once, it shut its dumb face up and just let him have this. Because by God, did he deserve to have this right now.
pm--
^
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 03:13 AM
quote--

Donate

Cody Anderson

Wearing

Dante
@CrumbleCakes

Cody's eyes grew wide as tears started rolling down Dante's face. He was crying. Why was he crying? Dante wasn't allowed to cry. Did he do something? He said something wrong didn't he? That had to be it.

”♥♥♥♥ dude, do you just- Do you even- Holy ♥♥♥♥. D-Do you know how ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ BADLY I’ve wanted someone to say that to me?”

Oh... Ooooh... A tiny smile sneaked onto Cody's face, and Dante pulled him forward for a kiss. He tangled his fingers into Dante's hair, and in that moment, all Cody could think about was how much Dante meant to him. He just accepted Cody as is. He never asked questions. When they went to Aspermont, he didn't push for more. He just accepted what was going on and gave Cody a shoulder to cry on. That alone was more than Cody could have ever asked for.

Cody let his hands slide down Dante's back as their kiss deepened, only to be broken so that Cody could pepper Dante's cheeks with little kisses. Between pecks, Cody couldn't help but smirk as a thought occurred to him. "You know... If this were a cheesy movie... this would be about where it'd start raining... and I'd just scream... about how much I love you... so the whole world would know..." He kissed Dante along his jaw, and a little giggle arose within him. "And then you'd say that you loved me all along, and that every time you kicked my ass, you were really saying, 'I love you, Cody Anderson. You're the most beautiful little ♥♥♥♥ I've ever laid eyes on.'" Now that was a thought.
pm--email--
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options replynew topic

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Fiore Town RPG-Directory Aspen Valley 

toggle c-box