Maple's Landing - A Harvest Moon RP -> Evening Snack

• WELCOME
  • EVENTS
  • STAFF
  • CREDITS
Years ago, the tiny town of Maple’s Landing was an amazing sight. Bustling with activity, it seemed as though the land had received the Harvest Queen’s blessed touch; and it had.

Blissful life took a turn for the worse over a decade ago, when a great Calamity touched the land. Horrified by the events, the people rebuffed their Queen. Saddened by her people's snubbing, she put herself into a deep sleep and the land withered. Now, the town is tasked with saving their homeland before it's too late.

Join the townspeople in their arduous task and enjoy life in the meantime, form bonds, find love and live!

NOTE: If you are advertising an OPEN THREAD, type "OT"
REGISTER your site handle, thank you!

FESTIVALS & EVENTS

SPR. 16 [11/1] | Harmony Day
Love is in the aaaair~ 🎵 Get together with your sweetheart and spend a romantic evening together! If you're single though... well, maybe one of the bars will have a single mingle to meet someone at. ;)

SPR. 29 [11/27] | Flower Festival
A ceremony to celebrate the plethora of flowery flora that dots the landscape of Spring! Along with the crowning of the Flower Queen there are the mystery flower dances where couples are paired off according to a matching boutonnieres and corsages.

Skin: toadstools, with input from all of staff!
Graphics: DayDreamer, Mona, & Half Alive Ice
We do not own Harvest Moon, Ranch Story or Story of Seasons - credit belongs to Marvelous, Natsume, & xSeed.

replynew topic

Evening Snack, ic: William || iso: Mason
Beatrix
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 09:06 PM
quote--

Small Milk

Group: Turnip
Gold: 1730
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 462

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 2

It seemed to be a Marksworth family tradition to view the brightest moon of the year by working hard as can be, late into the night to tend to the crops. Recollecting the memories of the late nights he had spent with his mother, William had been working as hard as ever tending to the grounds at his home. Tonight, he sowed the seeds for his first crop of winter wheat, which would be-- if all went well-- Harvested in the spring next year. Afterwards, he finished thinning out an apple tree that grew on the property, and thankfully with the little care it had received this year, it supplied some delicious fruit.

Never the less, William knew when to take a break. Tonight, he was going to sit out over Rowan fields and enjoy the view... and he had the perfect spot in mind. There was a clearing that housed a single tree he passed by on his way to town, and if someone else hadn't nabbed the spot, he'd be snacking on some of the apples, drinking some warm apple cider he brought in a canister, all while basking under the light of the moon.

Luckily enough, the spot seemed unoccupied. He smiled and carefully began setting a blanket out on the ground under the tree. Although he was glad the spot hadn't been taken, he reflected on how... it was rather lonely by himself.

"Ma would love this view..." he mumbled to himself, smiling sadly as he gazed up at the sky.
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 10:53 PM
quote--

Medium Milk

Group: Strawberry
Gold: 6930

Donate
Member No.: 533

Rep: 10 pts

Awards: 9

Mason would usually be in the woods around this time, or somewhere else that usually wasn't so close to other people. He knew there was a place for people like him to sleep but the thought of being surrounded by so many others made him Internally cringe. He had no choice but to put up with it when it came to school, but afterwards he just wanted to go off on his own. But he knew he would have to get more use to being around people if he ever wanted a job. But he wanted to be in control of rather he surrounded himself with people while he slept. And unless he had no other choice he didn't want to be surrounded by a lot of people he didn't really know. The flood for instance had left him no choice but to seek shelter at the town hall.

Sighing he shook his head to clear his head and made his way towards Rowan Fields. He was hoping there wouldn't be a lot of people out in the fields tonight. He had heard something about a moon viewing festival taking place. He had heard the festival was usually done between family or loved ones. He really didn't have either, but that didn't mean he would spend his night stargazing and moon gazing. He pretty much did that every night anyway.

He knew of a pretty good tree that would be the perfect place to view the moon. He would usually climb the tree as high as he dared to stare up at the sky, it just made him feel closer to the sky. Of course most people were to wary to climb as high as he usually did. Nearing his destination he noticed someone claimed the tree already. 'Well there goes my plan to climb the tree. He's an adult, he'll probably yell at me to get down before I break my neck if I climb as high as I usually do with him here,' he thought.

He had half a mind to just leave, but he wasn't entirely sure if the older male had noticed him or not. If he had noticed him, it would probably make him seem rude. Well it was better to be safe than sorry he supposed. He really wasn't good with people, so he was hoping the other might send him away. Though he doubted he would be that lucky. Luck never really seemed to be on his side, and always seemed to be against him.

Pushing a few strands of hair out of his face he slowly made his way towards the older male, his gaze fixed firmly ahead of him. "Excuse me sir, do you mind if I join you," he asked, politely inclining his head towards the other. Some people might say he was a little to formal at times but that was the way he had been brought. His father had repeatly told him he should always show his elders the utmost respect. Not that the other seemed particularly old. In fact he was probably only a little younger than his father would be if he was still alive. His mother had actually been the older one in the relationship.
pm--
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 11:29 AM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

A gentle chill ran down William's spine as he heard someone approaching. He hesitated for a moment, wondering if it was a couple or a group who simply wanted the spot. Glancing over his shoulder he noticed... a kid? I mean, he looked kind of like a kid... but his height through William off a bit. Maybe he was older, but had a baby face...?

Without wanting to stare too long, William quickly glanced back up at the sky, unsure of what to say or do.

"Excuse me sir, do you mind if I join you,"

Once more, William turned around, facing the young man. Something told him in his gut that this kid needed the company just as much as he did right now. He smiled, gently at the young man, as a warm feeling rushed over him. He scooted over, patting the space on the blanket beside him, happily offering him a seat.

"I packed more than enough for two," He chuckled, taking an apple out of the basket and offering it to the stranger, "And I could certainly use th' company. What's yer name, son?"
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 01:26 AM
quote--

Medium Milk

Donate

Once the older male made room for him Mason sat down beside him. The fact the other would be so willing to let him join him was a little surprising, but he hid it well. "I packed more than enough for two," He turned his attention back to the other when he spoke. At first he was a little confused as to what he was talking about until he offered him an apple. He considered rejecting the apple, but he knew he wasn't really in any position to turn away free food. It was he stupid on his part if he did, and he might be many things but stupid wasn't one of them.

"Thanks," he said finally taking the offered apple. The kindness of the people who made their home in Maples Landing still surprised him. He supposed he should've gotten use to it by now. He did like it here though, probably because he had always been on the move before now. He had really only gotten a sense of what it was like to really call a place home when he had come to the Landing two years ago.

"And I could certainly use th' company. What's yer name, son?" He listened to what the other male had to say, not really sure what to say to the first part of his comment. So he decided just to answer his question. "My name's Mason Bennett," the teen said, holding out his free hand for a handshake. "And you are?"
pm--
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 11:17 AM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

"My name's Mason Bennett," the teen said, holding out his free hand for a handshake. "And you are?"

Smiling, Will took the young man's hand in his own and gave him a firm handshake. "William Marksworth," He replied, leaning back against the tree a bit. After the handshake, he took a bite out of one of the apples he had brought along with him... man, it was juicy! Will quickly wiped his mouth with the cuff of his sleeve, trying his best not to look like too much of a slob in front of the kid. He didn't really bring napkins or anything-- He wasn't expecting anyone else to be around, after all. Shoot.

"So, uh..." Will looked up at the moon, "Uh... How long have 'ya lived here in the Landing, Mason? I actually just moved back 'bout two weeks ago..."
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 12:24 PM
quote--

Medium Milk

Donate

William Marksworth,"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Marksworth," he said once the older male introduced himself. He would always call his elders by their surnames unless told otherwise. Or if the other didn't give him a surname to call them by. That was just the way his parents had brought him up. After his hand had been released he turned his attention to the moon, letting his thoughts wander for a bit. He had to admit it was pretty nice out, so he was surprised there weren't more people in the field though he wasn't complaining.

He took a bite of his own apple, making sure to pay a little attention towards the other in case he wanted to start up a conversation between them. "So, uh..." "Uh... How long have 'ya lived here in the Landing, Mason? I actually just moved back 'bout two weeks ago..." He glanced over at William when he asked his question. [font color=turquoise]"I came here two years ago around the time of the fox hunt, it's a pretty nice place,"[/font] he said, staring back up at the sky. He wondered if the other had been born here and had just spent a little time away from the Landing. He had just admitted to moving back after all.

"So you said you just moved back? Were you born around here or did come from somewhere else as well?" he asked, not exactly sure why he was keeping the conversation going between them. He figured it was to keep him from seeming rude. The teen finished off his apple and waited for the other to answer his question. He could really think of anything else they could talk about at the moment.
pm--
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 06:56 PM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

"I came here two years ago around the time of the fox hunt, it's a pretty nice place,"

"Oh, nice! You've been here for quite some time, then." He smiled, staring up at the sky with him.

"So you said you just moved back? Were you born around here or did come from somewhere else as well?"

Man, it felt really great to have some company for a change! Right now he seemed to especially be missing the company of his parents-- especially his mom. He cracked a gentle smile, resting his elbow against his propped-up knee.

"My mom was actually born and raised here. She went off to college, never looked back. Met my pa, had my brother and I." He sighed, "Somethin' about bad memories kept her away all these years... 'dunno much about that m'self... just remember her talkin' about how life just started wilting here..." He pondered for a moment, scratching his head a bit. "Though, It seems livelier now than the first time I got here. I intended to move in when I first got here 3 years ago, but... family stuff brought me right back. Now that it's all settled, I'm happy to say I'm here t' stay."

Will glanced over quickly to Mason, realizing one last thing-- "Oh, uh-- you can just call me Will, if you'd like." He chuckled, "Though I gotta' admit... no ones ever called me Mr. Marksworth. That name fits better for my pa."
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 07:58 PM
quote--

Medium Milk

Donate

"Oh, nice! You've been here for quite some time, then." Hearing his response Mason nodded in agreement. The Landing was actually the longest he had ever stayed anywhere. Due to his father's career they never stayed in one place for longer than a few seasons, so they had camped out or spent their time in hotels. There was really no point in buying a house it you were only going to be in the place for a few seasons. "The longest I've ever been in one place," he admitted with a small shrug.

He hoped the other wouldn't ask him to elaborate on the reason why the Landing was the longest he had ever been in one place. He eventually asked the other about his own life when it came to the Landing. "My mom was actually born and raised here. She went off to college, never looked back. Met my pa, had my brother and I.""Somethin' about bad memories kept her away all these years... 'dunno much about that m'self... just remember her talkin' about how life just started wilting here..." He was a little surprised when the other male finally spoke, not expecting him give up so much information about himself. It reminded him that he never really knew where his own parents were born.

"Well it's nice knowing where your mother was born. I never knew where my own mother was born. When my parents met my mother was a part time waitress while she went to college to become a teacher and my dad had just enlisted in the army, but they never really specified where it was they met," he said with a small shrug, hoping they could get off the topic of family soon. He still didn't care for talking about his family. "But yeah I've heard a lot of people left too, I think it had something to do with the goddess. But I don't really know the details myself."

"Though, It seems livelier now than the first time I got here. I intended to move in when I first got here 3 years ago, but... family stuff brought me right back. Now that it's all settled, I'm happy to say I'm here t' stay." He listened to what he had to say, his gaze fixed firmly on the moon. He supposed it was nice that he cared so much about his family. It was something he still wished he had. "That's nice, I guess you're pretty close to your family than?" he said still not looking at the other.

He really didn't want to talk about his own family, and he wasn't really sure what he would do if he asked. "Oh, uh-- you can just call me Will, if you'd like.""Though I gotta' admit... no ones ever called me Mr. Marksworth. That name fits better for my pa." He glanced over at the other male when he spoke and nodded. "Very well, I'll call you that. If you don't mind me asking Mr. Will, why did you come to your mother's birthplace?" he asked. Even though the older male had given him permission to be on a first name basis with him didn't mean he would stop the title thing.
pm--
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 10:52 AM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

"Well it's nice knowing where your mother was born. I never knew where my own mother was born. When my parents met my mother was a part time waitress while she went to college to become a teacher and my dad had just enlisted in the army, but they never really specified where it was they met,"

During the conversation, Will took note of how the Mason phrased his statement... did something happen to his Mom? Dad? Both Parents? Will gently bit the inside of is cheek when he realized it's probably not something he should ask him about. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose both of his parents... heck, he almost lost his own mother not too long ago.

"Very well, I'll call you that. If you don't mind me asking Mr. Will, why did you come to your mother's birthplace?"

Oh gosh... William couldn't help but let out a light snort when he heard 'Mr. Will'. What a polite kid! He was brought up by good folks, that's for sure.

"Well, Mason," William commented, composing himself, "I guess you could say it was intuition." He leaned back, looking up at the bright moon. "Ma would talk about how beautiful this place used to be... I didn't wanna believe that everything could just die off like she said it did... and if it was, I wanted make it beautiful for her again. Thankfully, looks like I'm not alone... lots of folk in town seem 't be workin' on makin' the Landing spick n' span again." He looked over at Mason and continued talking, "I'm a farmer, see. I'm runnin' Amber Acres. Just got done fixin' up my first field of winter wheat. Never planted it before. If it grows right, I'll have a good harvest in the Spring." He smiled, "There were some apple trees on the land, so I plan on keepin' 'em in check. Gonna start a vegetable garden next year, too."

William scratched the back of his head, realizing he'd been going on about himself for a while.

"Well, there you have it," He laughed, "What do you like to do, Mason? Any idea what you might wanna' do when you're older?"
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 05:13 PM
quote--

Medium Milk

Donate

Mason was relieved when the older male didn't press him to talk about his own family. The information he had given was the only information he was willing to share. He still couldn't talk about his twin brother yet, but if the conversation came up about the whereabouts of his parents he would admit to them being dead.

He refused to lie and there was really no reason to dance around the subject, when asked a direct question. Though he still refused to mention the way they died. And knowing the Landing it wouldn't take William long to find out he was an orphan. Things in the Landing didn't stay hidden for long. Though he had been able to keep his twin brother's existence a secret for the past two years.

If he noticed the others snort from him still using titles he didn't show it. Instead he just decided to let the conversation move on to something else. "Well, Mason,""I guess you could say it was intuition." he listened to what the other had to say and nodded in agreement. He could understand that. Mason was usually the type to think every option over before coming to a decision. But he had pretty much just followed what his instincts were telling him when he decided to stow away on the train that would take him to the Landing.

"I can understand that," was all he said, in response to what William had said. There was no way he was going to admit to having stowed away on the train. Though technically it wasn't like he was a runaway, he was just an orphan who had avoided being thrown into foster care at every turn. And it wasn't exactly legal to be a stowaway anyway.

"Ma would talk about how beautiful this place used to be... I didn't wanna believe that everything could just die off like she said it did... and if it was, I wanted make it beautiful for her again. Thankfully, looks like I'm not alone... lots of folk in town seem 't be workin' on makin' the Landing spick n' span again." He listened to what the other male had to say and nodded in agreement. "Yes I want this place to thrive as well. I try to help as much as I can. I helped clean up the beach when people came together to get it cleaned up."

He wondered if he had heard about the heavy rains that happened in the spring a year after he had come to the Landing. He still had the necklace the mermaid had given him. Though he kept it hidden away under his shirt. "I'm a farmer, see. I'm runnin' Amber Acres. Just got done fixin' up my first field of winter wheat. Never planted it before. If it grows right, I'll have a good harvest in the Spring.""There were some apple trees on the land, so I plan on keepin' 'em in check. Gonna start a vegetable garden next year, too."

"That sounds pretty good. I don't know the first thing about tending to plants. My lessons focused on academics and survival skills. Growing plants was out because I was never in a place long enough to grow food," he said, not mentioning his parents this time. Well, there you have it,""What do you like to do, Mason? Any idea what you might wanna' do when you're older?"

He just nodded when he heard Williams first comment but decided to let him continue on with what he was saying instead of speaking right off the bad. Only when he was sure he had nothing more to say did he speak. "I enjoy reading, climbing trees, and any sport related stuff as long as it doesn't involve swimming," he said, making it clear that he really didn't like the whole swimming idea. "The thought of having a career as a teacher or musician has crossed my mind. I do have knowledge when it comes with playing drums and the guitar. The only problem with those ideas is that I prefer solitude and don't really like being the center of attention. I still have some time to decide though, currently I'm hoping to get some part time work. Though most of the places that would hire me would involve me having to interact with more people than I would want to."
pm--
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 09:05 AM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

"That sounds pretty good. I don't know the first thing about tending to plants. My lessons focused on academics and survival skills. Growing plants was out because I was never in a place long enough to grow food,"

Thinking on the subject, William never thought about what it would be like to move around a lot. It was incredibly important to know how to grow your own foods! Or, at least, he thought so. What would he have done if his own family moved around a lot?

I enjoy reading, climbing trees, and any sport related stuff as long as it doesn't involve swimming,"

William let out a light chuckle when he heard the grimace in the young man's voice about swimming. Although Will didn't hate swimming, it was kind of... boring. Relaxing, but boring. Although, Will's way of swimming is simply floating around on his back in the water...

"The thought of having a career as a teacher or musician has crossed my mind. I do have knowledge when it comes with playing drums and the guitar. The only problem with those ideas is that I prefer solitude and don't really like being the center of attention. I still have some time to decide though, currently I'm hoping to get some part time work. Though most of the places that would hire me would involve me having to interact with more people than I would want to."

"Never learned to play an instrument in my life," Will mentioned, "I say if you've got the skills, you should roll with them-- but only if you really find joy outta' it, y'know?" Will leaned back when Mason mentioned he was looking for part time work. He could use an extra hand around the farm, but...

"Well Mason, if you're looking for work, there's still quite a bit of work I need to do before winter hits. During the winter I'll most likely be making deliveries and droppin' into town more often, and I could definitely use a hand doin' all that too. When spring hits, I can sow you how to grow crops if you're still interested in workin' for me, then..." He leaned back against the tree, looking up at the moon again. Hesitating for a moment, he exhaled and finally spoke, "Uh, but... I would need your parents permission-- or guardian..." Will felt awkward saying that out loud. It seemed like a touchy thing to bring up, but...
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 03:40 AM
quote--

Medium Milk

Donate

Mason wasn't sure what he could've said or done that was so funny. He didn't know why the other would laugh. Unlike William he didn't see swimming as boring. He held a strong disdain for swimming do to his fear of the ocean and other bodies of water that were considered deep. Though his fear of the ocean was by far the greatest, considering it was a phobia. It was a fear he wanted to shake because he hated how the fear had such a hold on him. And while he knew how the swim, he always freaked out when his feet no longer toached the bottom.

Soon enough the subject turned to what he wanted to do with his life. It wasn't really something he had given to much thought on, despite having every reason to think about it. So he just thought about what he was good at and went with that. "Never learned to play an instrument in my life,""I say if you've got the skills, you should roll with them-- but only if you really find joy outta' it, y'know?" Hearing the other males statement concerning instruments he just nodded. That was understandable. He didn't speak though, and just waited for the other male to continue speaking since it seemed like he had more to say.

"That's easier said than done. Sure I find joy in playing instruments and take great pride in my school work. But as for rather I want to share it with people? I'm not certain I want to do that," he admitted with a small shake of his head. Maybe he just didn't like people watching him. It always felt like people were just waiting for to screw up when they watched him, that's the way he felt anyway.

"Well Mason, if you're looking for work, there's still quite a bit of work I need to do before winter hits. During the winter I'll most likely be making deliveries and droppin' into town more often, and I could definitely use a hand doin' all that too. When spring hits, I can sow you how to grow crops if you're still interested in workin' for me, then..." If he was surprised by the others offer he didn't show it. "Really? You're actually willing to let me work for you?" he asked, the way he felt being unclear. "Well I think it's brilliant idea, and I would be more than happy to help you out anyway I can. And I'm always willing to learn new things."

He wasn't sure why William would be so quick to offer him a job. They didn't really even know each other that well. "Uh, but... I would need your parents permission-- or guardian..." He was pulled out of his thoughts when the other spoke. He had been hoping the other wouldn't say something like this. Technically speaking he took care of himself for the first. He wondered if he should just direct him to Peony and Garrett, they had helped him get into the school after all. But he wasn't sure if that meant anything when it came to something like this. And he refused to lie, but he wasn't really sure what to say.

"Mrs. Peony and Mr. Garrett helped me get into school, so you could try talking to them. But they're pretty busy with their own families, I'm sure they have better things to worry about than rather or not I have a job," he said at last, knowing he had let the silence stretch a little to long. He also knew he was kind of being vague, but he wanted to keep his status as an orphan a secret for as long as he could. That was why he wasn't going to talk about his living arrangements.
pm--
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 09:33 PM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

"Mrs. Peony and Mr. Garrett helped me get into school, so you could try talking to them. But they're pretty busy with their own families, I'm sure they have better things to worry about than rather or not I have a job,"

That was all William needed to hear to understand the fact this poor kid didn't have a family of his own. Now he had a number of questions... Where was he staying? Was he at least being fed properly? Did anyone even care? William gently sighed, biting the inside of his cheek again, thinking about what to say or do.

"Uh... well..." William began, adjusting his posture and looking directly at Mason, "Mason... you seem honest enough. Don't worry too much about that part." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Lemme see... uh... on the 17th I might be harvestin' more apples. I'm guessin' they should be ripe by then."

William carefully reached into his basket and pulled out another apple, offering it to Mason. "I'll pay you for your help... I'll also buy ya' lunch for all your hard work."

Something about this night seemed like destiny. Did the moon somehow bring the two of them together? William was hoping he could somehow help this kid out, even a little. He wasn't sure what his whole situation was, and he didn't want to pester him about it... but he definitely wanted to help him, however he could.
pm--
^
Butterfly
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 01:09 AM
quote--

Medium Milk

Donate

Mason was a little worried that he would start probing him after all. He was pretty sure the other would be able to pick up on the fact that he was going to great lengths to not mention his parents to much. The only time he had actually mentioned his parents had been around the beginning of their conversation. Since than he had gone to great lengths not to mention his parents directly. It had been around five years since they had died, and he still wasn't over it.

However the fact he had let on that his parents hadn't been the ones to get him into the school system was probably a dead giveaway that he was an orphan. He had always been good at reading people, so he could tell that he had been able to put two and two together. He could also tell the other seemed indecisive about something, but he decided to not say anything. Instead he just kept his emotions from showing.

"Uh... well...""Mason... you seem honest enough. Don't worry too much about that part." He was relieved that the other didn't press him for details, though the fact the tension left him was the only sign that he was relieved. "Thanks, I won't let you down," he said, giving the other a nod of gratitude. He was glad William wouldn't be brothering Mrs. Peony and Mr. Garrett about all of this. The two might start worrying about him if he knew he was looking for part time work, and he figured that had enough to worry about.

He waited for the other to tell him the dates he would need work, and finally he got just that. "Lemme see... uh... on the 17th I might be harvestin' more apples. I'm guessin' they should be ripe by then." Hearing what he had to say he nodded. That was only two days ago, so at least he wouldn't have to wait to long to get any work done. He wanted to get working as soon as he could to pay him back for letting him help him out. He doubted he would've gotten any other work offers so quickly.

"Sounds good to me. Is there a time I should get there? I'm always up and about pretty early, so time isn't really much of any issue," he said, his gaze remaining fixed on the other. He usually got little to no sleep. He either still had nightmares about the deaths of his family, or he just couldn't fall asleep at all. "I'll pay you for your help... I'll also buy ya' lunch for all your hard work."

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the other male spoke. He was tempted to turn down the others offer of lunch due to his pride, but even he knew he wasn't in any position to turn his noise about at free food. It just felt weird knowing the other was willing to pay him as well as buy him lunch. "Sounds great," was all the teen said, his expression giving nothing away as he took the offered apple from William.
pm--
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 07:33 PM
quote--

Small Milk

Donate

"Sounds great,"

William politely smiled and nodded as the young man took the second apple from his hand. Glancing up at the sky, he thought about what kinds of things he'd want to teach this young man. It was definitely important to start with the basics. Harvesting apples was an incredibly simple task... and all the rotten fruit could easily be turned into compost... maybe that's something he could teach him? Composting was also easy, since William did have a few compost tumblers on his property.

Taking another apple out of his basket, he bit into it as he stared at the moon, lost in the swarm of ideas and plans that popped up in his mind.

"Goddess, please help me guide this young boy." He thought.

A Silence washed over the two of them as the chill of the night began to creep up on the two of them; A gentle breeze brushed passed them, Leaving William feeling happy and positive about his future with this young man.
pm--
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options replynew topic

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Fiore Town RPG-Directory Aspen Valley 

toggle c-box